Ending the marriage- the process to decree absolute
Financial issues in divorce- ancillary relief
Divorce and Pensions
Divorce advice for men
Divorce for non residents
DIY divorces
Timescale - quick divorce or not
Wills & divorce
Legal Aid











Prenuptial Agreements
Judicial Separation
Changing surnames
Civil partnerships


Legal Stuff
This is a UK based forum about divorce and related issues. Feel free to contribute. Your experiences or opinions may help others. The links on the left lead to basic information about most common divorce questions. The information opens in a separate window. You can use the search function to search the forum.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Actions: New Topic
History: Home UK Divorce Forum Search
Page: 1 of 1
Results 1 - 1 of 1 
Topic: decree nisi - form D80b help needed
Written By: synna_ - 1 year ago
Forum: UK Divorce Forum
Hello everyone, I am a bit lost in the process really i am keep reading from multiple sources but all different backgrounds so cannot really find my answers. On D80b form, Q4 i mentioned that the unreasonable behaviours i listed down that my husband did left me with a horrible psychology, but it's pretty normal for anything related with divorce i never received physiatrics help. Can i
Page: 1 of 1