Ending the marriage- the process to decree absolute
Financial issues in divorce- ancillary relief
Divorce and Pensions
Divorce advice for men
Divorce for non residents
DIY divorces
Timescale - quick divorce or not
Wills & divorce
Legal Aid











Prenuptial Agreements
Judicial Separation
Changing surnames
Civil partnerships


Legal Stuff
This is a UK based forum about divorce and related issues. Feel free to contribute. Your experiences or opinions may help others. The links on the left lead to basic information about most common divorce questions. The information opens in a separate window. You can use the search function to search the forum.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Actions: New Topic
History: Home UK Divorce Forum Search
Page: 1 of 1
Results 1 - 3 of 3 
Topic: Re: Advice
Written By: Krishall1988 - 1 year ago
Forum: UK Divorce Forum
So in this situation I have to continue to sleep as and where I can until she is happy to move out? Surly this cannot be the case? I understand where you are coming from in terms of the children’s housing situation but surly there has to be somthing that says she is living beyond her means and that I cannot move on with my life because I’m having to financially fund that property? I pay child
Topic: Re: Advice
Written By: Krishall1988 - 1 year ago
Forum: UK Divorce Forum
I understand this is the case and am not wanting just kick my children or my ex out on the street what I would like to know is there’s got to become a point where I have to be able to get on with my life I told her she can have the lot I’m not interested in any financial benefit just want to be able to sell the house and move forward with my own life think that’s not asking to much. Feel as
Topic: Advice
Written By: Krishall1988 - 1 year ago
Forum: UK Divorce Forum
Hi everyone, So I found out almost 2 years ago my wife had cheated I left the family home and allowed her to carry on living there until she got herself sorted, for her now to refuse to leave. My stupid fault yes I know. Haha. The house is in my sole name and she isn’t in a position to be able to afford to live in the house so I as I have been for 18 months now have to pay the mortgage mysel
Page: 1 of 1