Ending the marriage- the process to decree absolute
Financial issues in divorce- ancillary relief
Divorce and Pensions
Divorce advice for men
Divorce for non residents
DIY divorces
Timescale - quick divorce or not
Wills & divorce
Legal Aid











Prenuptial Agreements
Judicial Separation
Changing surnames
Civil partnerships


Legal Stuff
This is a UK based forum about divorce and related issues. Feel free to contribute. Your experiences or opinions may help others. The links on the left lead to basic information about most common divorce questions. The information opens in a separate window. You can use the search function to search the forum.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Actions: New Topic
History: Home UK Divorce Forum Search
Page: 1 of 1
Results 1 - 1 of 1 
Topic: Can I write myself as Spinster if I remarry in hong kong after divorced in U.K.?
Written By: Shellyhon - 1 year ago
Forum: UK Divorce Forum
I am currently undergoing divorce procedure at U.K. with my same sex spouse. Since same sex marriage is not recognised in Hongkong. Can I write myself as Spinster instead of Divorced on the column of Marital status if I am remarrying in Hong Kong? Did I violate any jurisdiction under Hongkong law?
Page: 1 of 1