Ending the marriage- the process to decree absolute
Financial issues in divorce- ancillary relief
Divorce and Pensions
Divorce advice for men
Divorce for non residents
DIY divorces
Timescale - quick divorce or not
Wills & divorce
Legal Aid











Prenuptial Agreements
Judicial Separation
Changing surnames
Civil partnerships


Legal Stuff
This is a UK based forum about divorce and related issues. Feel free to contribute. Your experiences or opinions may help others. The links on the left lead to basic information about most common divorce questions. The information opens in a separate window. You can use the search function to search the forum.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Actions: New Topic
History: Home UK Divorce Forum Search
Page: 1 of 1
Results 1 - 1 of 1 
Topic: Court to sign deeds over to me
Written By: ella68 - 1 year ago
Forum: UK Divorce Forum
I've had my financials in court where I was awarded the flat we got while married- The judge Ruled that my ex needed to sign the deeds over to me. I asked a lawyer to contact my ex, as we are estranged and he lives abroad, and he refused to sign anything over. I need to do this through court/ judge and get the court to sign it to me, my finances are low but I have equity on the house so am not e
Page: 1 of 1