Ending the marriage- the process to decree absolute
Financial issues in divorce- ancillary relief
Divorce and Pensions
Divorce advice for men
Divorce for non residents
DIY divorces
Timescale - quick divorce or not
Wills & divorce
Legal Aid











Prenuptial Agreements
Judicial Separation
Changing surnames
Civil partnerships


Legal Stuff
This is a UK based forum about divorce and related issues. Feel free to contribute. Your experiences or opinions may help others. The links on the left lead to basic information about most common divorce questions. The information opens in a separate window. You can use the search function to search the forum.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Actions: New Topic
History: Home UK Divorce Forum Search
Page: 1 of 1
Results 1 - 3 of 3 
Topic: Re: Speeding up sale of FMH
Written By: bruv1969 - 10 months ago
Forum: UK Divorce Forum
The house is still not generating interest and I need to get it sold. Her solicitor has now said that if i try to get the price reduced in the courts they'll try to get the %split changed (in her favour of course). Can she do this?? I'd still like to know what order i have to ask for to get the price reduced. How can i get a valuation from a different estate agent if she ignores the request
Topic: Re: Speeding up sale of FMH
Written By: bruv1969 - 1 year ago
Forum: UK Divorce Forum
David, Many thanks. We're using an online estate agents that give you a report each week of the Right Move statistics so we can see how much interest there is (or lack thereof!) and at some point I can get another local estate agent to do a proper valuation for use in court. I assume that if I ask my ex-wife to let them in to do this valuation and she refuses (or, more likely, ignores the requ
Topic: Speeding up sale of FMH
Written By: bruv1969 - 1 year ago
Forum: UK Divorce Forum
Hello, I'm new to this forum (any forum actually) so please forgive any errors and omissions. My ex-wife and I have a financial settlement that has been agreed in court that says she'll get X% of house sale and me Y%, that I should pay a set figure for child maintenance and mortgage until the house is sold and that the house should be sold for a minimum of £Z. The house has been on the
Page: 1 of 1