Topic:
Many questions. (2 Posts)
Started By:
Date:
12 January, 2018 10:35AM
Many questions.
Phaust - 12 January, 2018 10:35AM
I have many questions.

I've been handed a managed consent order, but as yet I have not received a Divorce petition or acknowledgement of service form, as I understand it, the consent order cannot be processed right?

My partner is also claiming that all items in my house belong to them, however they have never lived in this house, and everything in this house either belongs to be or were given to me as gifts by my partner. Do they have any legal right to claim items that were gifts? as they are claiming that pretty much everything in my residence was from them, and as such, should they take what they claim to be theirs, i will literally have nothing left in my home.

My partner has also put many incorrect details into the forms that have been handed to me, upon insistence that they are true, just so that they can cover up the fact that they rented not one, but two different properties since our relationship broke down some 11 months ago.

I need real help since my partner is making my life a living hell, and i can't afford a solicitor.
Re: Many questions.
davidterry - 15 January, 2018 07:14PM
You do not have to consent to something you disagree with.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.