Cohabitees
Judicial Separation
Changing surnames
Civil partnerships

Contact
Contact

Legal Stuff
Disclaimer
This is a UK based forum about divorce and related issues. Feel free to contribute. Your experiences or opinions may help others. The links on the left lead to basic information about most common divorce questions. The information opens in a separate window. You can use the search function to search the forum.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Actions: New Topic Print View RSS
Search
History: Home UK Divorce Forum
Topic:
Financial disclosure (2 Posts)
Started By:
Date:
19 December, 2017 03:11PM
Financial disclosure
oldenoughtoknowbetter - 19 December, 2017 03:11PM
My ex's solicitor has just sent me a copies of her pension values and I'm pretty sure that there is information missing. I there anyway I can check what pensions and saving schemes she has?

Many thanks,
Re: Financial disclosure
davidterry - 19 December, 2017 05:48PM
Unless you have evidence to the contrary (as opposed to mere suspicion) you have to accept what they say because formal disclosure is done on the basis that action may be taken if it subsequently turns out that the information provided was misleading. Typically husbands and wives know where the other works or used to work. If you think your ex worked for a particular employer for a sufficient length of time to have built up a significant pension then you can ask about such employment. On the other hand if your wife was in low paid work, self employed or changed employer often then it is quite likely that there is nothing significant being hidden.
Goto Topic: Previous Next

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.