Ending the marriage- the process to decree absolute
Financial issues in divorce- ancillary relief
Divorce and Pensions
Divorce advice for men
Divorce for non residents
DIY divorces
Timescale - quick divorce or not
Wills & divorce
Legal Aid











Prenuptial Agreements
Judicial Separation
Changing surnames
Civil partnerships


Legal Stuff
This is a UK based forum about divorce and related issues. Feel free to contribute. Your experiences or opinions may help others. The links on the left lead to basic information about most common divorce questions. The information opens in a separate window. You can use the search function to search the forum.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Actions: New Topic Print View RSS
History: Home UK Divorce Forum
Filling out new form A - help (1 Post)
Started By:
14 December, 2017 04:14PM
Filling out new form A - help
Pappagallo - 14 December, 2017 04:14PM
I am about to start an application for a financial order (form A) and it appears to be quite straight forward, there is just one section on page 2 that confuses me.

They are asking you to indicate whether the application includes an application relating to land.

But on page one you can already tick the box for a property adjustment order.

So what do they mean by "land" is that the same as a house / property or literally just land ?

Do I need to tick that if a property needs to be sorted out or not ?

Does anybody know this ?
Goto Topic: Previous Next

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.