Cohabitees
Judicial Separation
Changing surnames
Civil partnerships

Contact
Contact

Legal Stuff
Disclaimer
This is a UK based forum about divorce and related issues. Feel free to contribute. Your experiences or opinions may help others. The links on the left lead to basic information about most common divorce questions. The information opens in a separate window. You can use the search function to search the forum.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Actions: New Topic Print View RSS
Search
History: Home UK Divorce Forum
Topic:
Litigant in person for injunctions orders. please help (1 Post)
Started By:
Date:
07 November, 2017 07:23AM
Litigant in person for injunctions orders. please help
Veronik - 07 November, 2017 07:23AM
Hi,

I am sorry for this question. I thought it would be worth to try and ask for help.
It has been really hard to find information about the formal procedures to deal with family court proceedings.

I opened a case against my ex-partner for injunctions orders.
I wrote my statement submitted to court, then judge made directions over the update of statements and evidence for both parties to submit.

I then prepared the exhibits separately and in the head of the second statement in which i added a lot more information i detailed all the exhibits related to it. I gathered them all and submitted it to court. I did not know this had to be 14 days before a hearing. however hearing date was delayed.

I am still unsure if I did ok, Because i thought the exhibit also had to be referred to the point in the statement written about it. which i did not do.

I am also insure whether actual evidence can be shown directly at the hearing without submitting it to court. or if this can be submitted just before the hearing.

At the moment, I only submitted a second statement and exhibits together. The Respondent did not yet submitted his statement.

I will appreciate enormously if someone could let me know where to look at or advice me on this. Many thanks.
Goto Topic: Previous Next

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.