Cohabitees
Judicial Separation
Changing surnames
Civil partnerships

Contact
Contact

Legal Stuff
Disclaimer
This is a UK based forum about divorce and related issues. Feel free to contribute. Your experiences or opinions may help others. The links on the left lead to basic information about most common divorce questions. The information opens in a separate window. You can use the search function to search the forum.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Actions: New Topic Print View RSS
Search
History: Home UK Divorce Forum
Topic:
Moving with my partner (1 Post)
Started By:
Date:
16 October, 2017 04:07PM
Moving with my partner
Xyandal - 16 October, 2017 04:07PM
Good Afternoon all,

My partner is official divorce since one year now. But she still leaves in the house because they have difficulties to sell it. Her ex-husband ask her if he can by her out, so she say yes and I put my flat on sale to be able to buy something together and my flat will be sold in two weeks. But now he has a problem to raise the money and he will not accepted any offer for the house if she is putting back to the market.
He is paying the full amount of the mortgage as the court order say.
My question is: does my partner or me are in risk if I’m going to move to her house? Any risk if they need to go back to court to force him to sell the house.
For now, I can't see any solution if he doesn't want to sell, please can you advise me of her right and what kind of action we need to take.

Thanks by advance for your reply

Oliver
Goto Topic: Previous Next

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.