Disclaimer
Topic:
Chronology is all wrong (4 Posts)
Started By:
Date:
14 October, 2017 07:58PM
Chronology is all wrong
karen9764 - 14 October, 2017 07:58PM
Hubby has put dates,deposit amounts and prices of houses purchased,all wrong,among other details in the chronology.
I put key dates but didn't put any deposit or purchase details. (I am self representing)
Is there anything I can or should do about this ?
Should I send another chronology into court with the correct details on ?
Or contact hubbys solicitor.
If I do nothing then the judge is not going to get a true picture.
Re: Chronology is all wrong
davidterry - 18 October, 2017 11:00AM
>>Is there anything I can or should do about this ?

Whether you should do anything very much depends what the issues between you and your husband are. What he has included in his chronology may be irrelevant to those issues and therefore not worth losing sleep over. On the other hand if they are genuinely relevant to the issues between you that is another matter. It is fair to say, though, that it can be very difficult for a litigant in person to know what is relevant because relevance in this context is essentially a legal concept.
karen9764 - 18 October, 2017 01:07PM
Thank you for your reply davidterry.

The information that is incorrect apart from purchase and selling dates of houses is as follows

He claims he made a £25k deposit on our first home which he didnt but he did pay off £10k of the mortgage 3 years into the purchase. One of the houses purchased was £10k more than it actualy was,
and our 3rd house purchase was made with £100k cash from previous house sale when it was actually £47k.

Because i have said that he was financialy controling and kept his whole wage to himself for most of the marriage,i think he is trying to say...how could we have made these purchases then,as i did not work.
davidterry - 18 October, 2017 01:35PM
I have no doubt that the information is incorrect. My point is whether it is relevant to any issue the court has to decide.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.