Ending the marriage- the process to decree absolute
Financial issues in divorce- ancillary relief
Divorce and Pensions
Divorce advice for men
Divorce for non residents
DIY divorces
Timescale - quick divorce or not
Wills & divorce
Legal Aid











Prenuptial Agreements
Judicial Separation
Changing surnames
Civil partnerships


Legal Stuff
This is a UK based forum about divorce and related issues. Feel free to contribute. Your experiences or opinions may help others. The links on the left lead to basic information about most common divorce questions. The information opens in a separate window. You can use the search function to search the forum.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Actions: New Topic Print View RSS
History: Home UK Divorce Forum
Enforcing a child arrangements order (4 Posts)
Started By:
21 June, 2017 10:00PM
Enforcing a child arrangements order
Sam_Toucan - 21 June, 2017 10:00PM
I have a child arrangements order in place, for the last 9 months my ex has been breaching this order on and off - I've missed about half of my weekly visits with my children because of this.

I want to apply to the court to enforce the order, which form do I fill out? Is it C79 or C100? Is there anything else I have to do apart from filling out the form and sending it off?
Re: Enforcing a child arrangements order
Bubblegum - 22 June, 2017 05:42PM
Sam, you are applying to enforce an existing Order - complete Form C79.
if you were wanting to vary the Order you would complete Form C100 (this is not the case for you).

Applying to Court should be a last resort. I think it's useful to be able to show the Court that you have attempted to resolve matters between you. So if you have any written evidence where you have raised your concerns and put forward proposals to resolve any problems, do include it.
Re: Enforcing a child arrangements order
Sam_Toucan - 24 June, 2017 03:52PM
Thanks Bubblegum. Silly question - where do I mail the form to? I can't see an address anywhere on the form

Normally I attend the family court in Holborn, but that doesn't seem to exist on the court finder any more
Re: Enforcing a child arrangements order
Bubblegum - 24 June, 2017 05:15PM
My understanding is that it's usually your local family court. But best to use the court finder below.


I just tried this for a new children's matter and My nearest small local family court didn't come up - but another larger Court nearby was listed. So may be they have changed how the cases are distributed. May be give the court that does come up on the list a call just to confirm.

Worth a read... [www.judiciary.gov.uk]

Isn't the Court in Holborn the Central Family Court?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 24/06/2017 08:36PM by Bubblegum.
Goto Topic: Previous Next

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.