Disclaimer
Topic:
final hearing (1 Post)
Started By:
Date:
23 May, 2017 06:14PM
final hearing
johnorm - 23 May, 2017 06:14PM
Hi to all members I am at the stage of the final hearing in a court battle over my house and the equity from a Jamaican gold digger, who never lived at my home and always lived in rented housing. I left her in 2014 after I found out she was already in an affair with a married man and denied this in court even though I produced documented proof. I also showed the courts her rental agreements, signed the year she claimed she was living with me. I was attacked by her and stabbed in the hand I have a police ref no for the assault, produced all this before the DJ and he never acknowledged any of it.

What he did notice was I foolishly added her name to my home in 2010 due to my baby mothers name being taken from it, I am aware of the consequences of my foolish actions and realise by doing so it is now a 50-50 split.

This is my problem I have made offers two in fact, both ignored and as I am no longer can afford a solicitor having wasted 2000 on one already and getting no where, I now face going to court alone and being left with nothing.

my ex W was earning a lot more than me and still is can I claim spousal maintenance from W and add this to a final offer to try and budge her into accepting the offer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.