Disclaimer
Topic:
Non financial disclosure?? (5 Posts)
Started By:
Date:
24 April, 2017 06:02PM
Non financial disclosure??
Dizzybella1 - 24 April, 2017 06:02PM
My ex and I hav agreed not to 'go after' each other's finances or pensions etc we never had a joint account and have no joint debts. I'm not on the mortgage of the house and am walking away from it without a claim- I'm content to do this. Why is his solicitor asking for financial disclosure then? Can this not be agreed between us?
Re: Non financial disclosure??
Sam_Toucan - 24 April, 2017 06:30PM
If you don't follow the process there is a chance one of you can come after the other later for money. I suspect his solicitor is just performing due diligence to make sure this doesn't happen.
Bubblegum - 24 April, 2017 06:37PM
The Judge will need to see some basic financial disclosure before approving the Consent Order. A D81 form must accompany the Consent Order when it is sent off for approval. Once this is done, you will have a legally binding Court Order.
Dizzybella1 - 24 April, 2017 08:43PM
Thank u
mesteve - 29 April, 2017 08:43PM
The Judge will need to see some basic financial disclosure before approving the Consent Order. A D81 form must accompany the Consent Order when it is sent off for approval. Once this is done, you will have a legally binding Court Order.
________________________________________________________________________________-

aha, I have just seen the form D81 above after my other post.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.