Cohabitees
Judicial Separation
Changing surnames
Civil partnerships

Contact
Contact

Legal Stuff
Disclaimer
This is a UK based forum about divorce and related issues. Feel free to contribute. Your experiences or opinions may help others. The links on the left lead to basic information about most common divorce questions. The information opens in a separate window. You can use the search function to search the forum.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Actions: New Topic Print View RSS
Search
History: Home UK Divorce Forum
Topic:
'Dr' Okumas, nonsense 'spells' and the fake 'Melissa'. (7 Posts)
Started By:
Date:
11 February, 2017 11:49AM
'Dr' Okumas, nonsense 'spells' and the fake 'Melissa'.
melissa281 - 11 February, 2017 11:49AM
An amazing testimony on a man who brought my husband back to me..
My name is Melissa Shears and I’m happily married to a lovely and caring husband, with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband. So terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.He said that He never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn’t love me anymore.So he moved out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again.
So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband. So i explained every thing to her, so she told me that the only way i can get my Husband back is to visit a spell caster, because it has really worked for her too even in winning her court cases. So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{okumasinstantspells@gmail.com }.
So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn’t call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of Dr Okumas.
So, i will advice you out there to kindly contact the same emailf you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to “bringing your ex back or winning divorce court cases, sickness healing, etc
So thanks to Dr Okumas for bringing back my husband,and brought great joy to my family once again.

Thanks…

If you want to be scammed contact 'Dr' Okumas.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2017 05:29PM by davidterry.
Re: 'You must be sick in the head
melissa281 - 12 February, 2017 08:03AM
You are a big fool, you better die with your problems. Most people's mentality are so poor and childish. One day i believe you will consider even the food you eat as a scam. Don't speak bad about what you don't know or have an ideal about.
Don't speak bad of what you don't know
melissa281 - 12 February, 2017 08:08AM
You are a big fool, you better die with your problems. Most people's mentality are so poor and childish. One day i believe you will consider even the food you eat as a scam. Don't speak bad about what you don't know or have an ideal about.
Re: Don't speak bad of what you don't know
Bubblegum - 12 February, 2017 11:22AM
Now now Melissa, that's not very nice is it?
I consider myself to be quite open minded and even if I did believe in Dr whatever... Why would anyone want to spend the rest of their lives living a fake happy ever after where their spouse is under a spell to love them back? Personally, I prefer to live in a reality where when someone says they love you because the genuinely do and not because of a spell-caster. As much as I love a good fairytale with magic potions, poison apples and spindles that make you sleep for a 100 years, I like to wake up in the morning to reality. In any case, surely any spell that can be cast can also be broken... Just something for you to think about in case some of us decide to take up a distance learning course from Hogwarts!

Happy Sunday everyonewinking smiley
davidterry - 12 February, 2017 05:47PM
Good heavens, 'Melissa' has a voice. Well, 'Melissa', let us by all means debate this 'Dr' Okumas nonsense if you want. Will be interesting to see how you answer Bubblegum's point .....
Bubblegum - 13 February, 2017 09:29PM
I'm all for discussing this further and if we were all to believe Melissa about the spell caster then this is so much worse than just a scam! Melissa would have taken away her husband most basic human rights for her own benefit... He is under a spell and unable to exercise free will. When Melissa has sexual relations with her husband he would only partake due to the spell that has been cast - he doesn't have a choice. I don't see how that is any different to date rape drugs! Melissa if what you say is true and this spell stuff actually works... You are a very cruel, selfish and abusive person who is subjecting her husband to marital rape (in my opinion of course).
Well let's just hope it's all a scam shall we!
davidterry - 14 February, 2017 09:45AM
With a bit of luck that will be an end to this rubbish smiling smiley
Goto Topic: Previous Next

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.