Ending the marriage- the process to decree absolute
Financial issues in divorce- ancillary relief
Divorce and Pensions
Divorce advice for men
Divorce for non residents
DIY divorces
Timescale - quick divorce or not
Wills & divorce
Legal Aid











Prenuptial Agreements
Judicial Separation
Changing surnames
Civil partnerships


Legal Stuff
This is a UK based forum about divorce and related issues. Feel free to contribute. Your experiences or opinions may help others. The links on the left lead to basic information about most common divorce questions. The information opens in a separate window. You can use the search function to search the forum.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Actions: New Topic Print View RSS
History: Home UK Divorce Forum
urgent help please? (1 Post)
Started By:
02 February, 2017 10:28AM
urgent help please?
dellou - 02 February, 2017 10:28AM
My stbx stated at the FDR that he would not be producing his accounts for his two businesses as he no longer trades and is now unemployed. I have just discovered that he is indeed still trading and has moved into new business premises ( I have the proof). Our final hearing is listed in two weeks time and I do not know what to do? Should I ask for an adjournment so that clarification can be sought regarding the true financial status of my stbx? or go to the FH with the evidence? I do not wish to attract the irritation of the Judge as I have knowlege of him still trading beforehand and this could bring the court to adjourn the hearing on the day, whereby I could have informed them earlier and not wasted the courts resources? There are two penal notices attached for him to produce his accounts but states he no longer trades, how will the courts view his litigation behaviour with the evidence I have of him still trading? Any advice please as I am truly stuck!
Goto Topic: Previous Next

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.