Cohabitees
Judicial Separation
Changing surnames
Civil partnerships

Contact
Contact

Legal Stuff
Disclaimer
This is a UK based forum about divorce and related issues. Feel free to contribute. Your experiences or opinions may help others. The links on the left lead to basic information about most common divorce questions. The information opens in a separate window. You can use the search function to search the forum.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Actions: New Topic Print View RSS
Search
History: Home UK Divorce Forum
Topic:
'Melissa' and 'Dr' Okumas. Are they the same person? (19 Posts)
Started By:
Date:
28 January, 2017 08:58AM
'Melissa' and 'Dr' Okumas. Are they the same person?
melisa470 - 28 January, 2017 08:58AM
I have read many post here and i feel this might help many, please be patient and read through.
An amazing testimony on a man who brought my husband back to me..
My name is Melissa Shears and I’m happily married to a lovely and caring husband, with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband. So terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.He said that He never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn’t love me anymore.So he moved out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again.
So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband. So i explained every thing to her, so she told me that the only way i can get my Husband back is to visit a spell caster, because it has really worked for her too even in winning her court cases. So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{}.
So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn’t call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of Dr Okumas.
So, i will advice you out there to kindly contact the same email { }, if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to “bringing your ex back or winning divorce court cases, sickness healing, etc
So thanks to Dr Okumas for bringing back my husband,and brought great joy to my family once again.
'
Thanks…

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 28/01/2017 10:24AM by davidterry.
Re: MY STORY, PLEASE READ ON
Andyk - 28 January, 2017 10:12AM
Would Dr Okumas be able to cast a spell to make my ex wife disappear please, rather than come back to me?
Re: 'Melissa' and 'Dr' Okumas. Are they the same person?
Teddy P - 28 January, 2017 08:33PM
Thank you Andyk- your comment gave me my first belly laugh since all this cr*p happened.
karenlr - 31 January, 2017 02:54PM
Perhaps Dr Okumas can magic back the £14,000 I have spent on this awful divorce so far.....only in tenners and twenties please...
melisa470 - 01 February, 2017 10:05AM
contact him via his email via I want you to know that there must be people that doubt and never see anything good in some one else. This dr Okumas we are talking about is a very powerful spiritual man, if you are tired of your problem i believe you will have no option than to contact him. I never believed this when a friend introduced me to him but i am so grateful now i met him. he is a real spell caster and for the fact there are fake spell caster does not mean all spell casters are fake. He has done a lot for me and my friends. Overlook what people are saying and contact him for your good. \

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2017 11:50AM by davidterry.
caroline56 - 01 February, 2017 10:19AM
You people should stop criticizing what you know nothing about. This man called dr okumas has helped me and he is so real and powerful.
Kenlouis12 - 01 February, 2017 10:36AM
He is not fake, he is very real. I saw this post about how he helped Melissa and i was doubting to like you people, i said it wasn't real but my spirit said i should give it a try. I contacted him through the email provided here and i am very surprised with what i am seeing now..My wife that left me since the past one year is now calling me, crying and pleading to come back to me. Thanks to dr okumas.
Andyk - 01 February, 2017 10:44AM
How much does Dr Okumas charge for his spells? I'm quite interested.
Darrel9 - 01 February, 2017 10:54AM
Hello Melissa, i have contacted his email and for the past two hours i have not heard from him. I am only doing this because a very close friend told me he also helped him in his divorce case. He must be a powerful man

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2017 11:51AM by davidterry.
deflateddad - 01 February, 2017 11:13AM
Interesting that people who have seen the post in January have only registered in the last hour and this is their only post..... confused smiley
davidterry - 01 February, 2017 11:54AM
I'll tell you what. It is very easy to determine whether something is bullshit or not. For a start, tell us what this man is a 'Dr' of and where he got his 'doctorate' from. Things like that are very easy to check. Indeed, can you give us his full name and address? That is something scammers never want to disclose for very good reason.
richeall26 - 01 February, 2017 12:03PM
People must talk bullshit, you talk bad against someone you barely know. Spiritualist and traditionalist are refers to as Dr. I am a living testimony of what this man Dr okumas has done. You guys should stay there and criticizing rubbish. Ignorance is a disease and any one that does not want to learn or know more about something is a fool. As far as i am concern, dr Okumas is real and i thank him for all his good work. You better keep quiet and die with your problem instead of criticizing dr okumas and its not compulsory that you will contact him.
melisa470 - 01 February, 2017 12:14PM
even when you lay down your life and be the most nice man in life,..People must still talk bad about you..So its normal and you are entitle to your own opinion.
austineuk - 01 February, 2017 12:29PM
I have been here since the year 2014 and i have not made any post, also check my profile to verify. I have been observing what is going on here and i believe this is real because i also saw this on wikidivorce where a woman also testified and she is not the same as melissa and their testimony did not even look alike at all. I am now interested, i want my wife back to me. please message me dr okumas email address, i need to contact him now. those criticizing should stay there and watch while we get our result...long live dr okumas
davidterry - 01 February, 2017 12:31PM
A person can believe the earth is flat or in 'spells' but such beliefs are not entitled to respect for the simple reason that they cannot be justified by evidence. I note there is no evidence that this charlatan is doctor, no evidence of what he has has a doctorate in and no willingness to disclose his name and address. These are all hall marks of a scam. If this nonsense is not a scam provide the evidence. We will be waiting a long time. If 'Dr' Okumas doesn't like me perhaps he can cast a spell to prevent me ridiculing him and the fools who believe such nonsense.

By the way if you are wondering why I am (temporarily) wasting time on this drivel it is so if anyone is daft enough to google the name of 'Dr' Okumas they will soon realise that more people regard him as a charlatan than a 'spell caster'.
davidterry - 01 February, 2017 12:32PM
Nice to know Wikidivorce suffers from these fools too.....
melisa470 - 01 February, 2017 12:47PM
Ignorance is a disease
Andyk - 01 February, 2017 01:12PM
melisa470 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ignorance is a disease

So is being stupid
davidterry - 01 February, 2017 02:36PM
True. And diseases can be treated. There is no cure for stupidity.

Also, forgive me for being 'ignorant' but in what way is asking for details of 'Dr' Okumas so called doctorate and asking for his name and address a matter of being ignorant? Or do you expect people to believe your nonsense without making the most elementary enquiries?

Perhaps we should all click on links to scammers without asking questions. No doubt that is exactly what you and the so called 'Dr' Okumas (or whatever his name is) want.
Goto Topic: Previous Next

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.