Cohabitees
Judicial Separation
Changing surnames
Civil partnerships

Contact
Contact

Legal Stuff
Disclaimer
This is a UK based forum about divorce and related issues. Feel free to contribute. Your experiences or opinions may help others. The links on the left lead to basic information about most common divorce questions. The information opens in a separate window. You can use the search function to search the forum.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Actions: New Topic Print View RSS
Search
History: Home UK Divorce Forum
Topic:
Charity Divorce Ceilidh Friday 27th Jan London (2 Posts)
Started By:
Date:
23 January, 2017 08:48AM
Charity Divorce Ceilidh Friday 27th Jan London
janewelsh - 23 January, 2017 08:48AM
My name is Jane, I love organising ceilidgs and in 2016 my divorce came through, and it made me need dance more than ever. Not only that, but I needed a lot of people to help me, much like how you can’t dance alone at a ceilidh. I started my marriage with a ceilidh at my wedding, and feel I should mark the end with one too. And so I've organised a charity ceilidh this Friday 27th January in Battersea Arts Centre, London, and I hope you can join me.

It’s for people who love ceilidhs and who have enjoyed the ones I have put on in the past. It’s for people who have supported me and who want to help me mark the beginning of a new chapter, and it’s for people who I haven’t met before, who like dancing and live music and who like being surrounded by happy faces. Ceilidhs are inclusive, fun, and you don’t need to know what you’re doing. The party, which will raise money for two charities, also marks the launch of the D-Word web site which is designed to support people who are going through or have gone through separation or divorce.

Do let me know if you have any questions.

Best wishes, Jane

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/01/2017 06:36PM by davidterry.
Re: Charity Divorce Ceilidh Friday 27th Jan London
davidterry - 23 January, 2017 06:39PM
I should perhaps say that I have edited the above post to remove the actual web address. I did that because the address looked like a spam address. For that reason I did not visit it myself. The poster may wish to know this. If it is a bona fide post I dare say this can be dealt because I do not have any problems with bona fide posts.
Goto Topic: Previous Next

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.